Ken Ferguson Studio Art Pottery Hand Made Mottled Brown Bulbous Stoneware Vase
Regular price $886.95 Sale price$718.20 Save $168.75
- 1 in Stock
- Inventory on the way
- Ken Ferguson Studio Art Pottery Hand Made Mottled Brown Bulbous Stoneware Vase
- Massive, bulbous stoneware form with a good mottled glaze.
- Excellent original condition. No chips, cracks, damage or repair of any kind.
- Bottom signed by Ken Ferguson as shown.
- Vase is 11" tall and 9 1/2" wide.
- Ken Ferguson was a self-taught potter for over 40 years who had apprenticed with several master potters, including Peter Voulkos and Warren MacKenzie. He also studied with master potters in Japan and Korea. Ken’s work was prominently influenced by the Bauhaus and Japanese aesthetics. He was a Professor Emeritus of Ceramics at the Kansas City Art Institute, where he taught for over 30 years. He died on December 30, 2004.
Write a review